On August 1 at 9:00am/pst, Joe Donoghue along with Eric Hanscom will be broadcasting live from San Diego to discuss patents and prototypes with two crowdfunded success stories that recently raised capital through the crowdfunding site Kickstarter.
Tune in here to hear from our special guests:
• Nathan Wills with his Torch Bicycle Helmet
• Gabriel Wartofsky with his Folding Electric Bike For Commuters
Topics will include:
- Starting a Kickstarter Campaign
- Tricks and tips
- Valuable troduct development tips
- Valuable crowdfunding tips
- Prototyping tips
- Patent issues
- What to expect if you get crowdfunded
- After you’ve been crowdfunded, what’s next?
For more information visit Patents & Prototypes.