Leardon Solutions recognizes the need companies have for fast, innovative, cost effective, and reliable product development. We work with small and medium sized businesses, and start-ups providing engineering, research and development, prototyping, and manufacturing for their product ideas. Our 7-step product development process is optimized to meet the needs of our customers.
Leardon Solutions located in Southern California offers a competitive advantage:
- We understand the product development needs of small / medium sized businesses and startups in medical device, diagnostic, consumer electronics and action sports equipment.
- We specialize in cost effective, innovative, high quality product development, and research & development.
- We protect our customer’s intellectual property (IP).
- We continually improve our knowledge of successful product development.
- ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001 capabilities
The BodyFly Fitness System
With the help of Leardon Solutions – the Bodyfly fitness system went from a cardboard box concept to a fully functioning prototype in the matter of 6 months. Be a part of the Fitness revolution by supporting BodyFly on Kickstarter today!
Temporary Bone Filler
Children’s Hospital Of Los Angeles (CHLA) defines innovation with the Temporary Bone Filler. Leardon Solutions has continued to support CHLA with prototyping and product development efforts on the Temporary Bone Filler.
AVACEN H-Series Thermal Exchange
The AVACEN H-Series Thermal Exchange System influences specialized blood vessels (AVAs) that exist in the hand palm. Using a vacuum to keep these vessels open, the warmed blood from the palm circulates circulate back to the core of the body.